Name of the Post: NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 for 626 Apprentices Vacancies
Post Date: 27-01-2023
Total Vacancy: 626 Posts
NLC India Limited Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility, Salary, Selection Process, Important Dates and Full Notification: NLC India Limited, Under the Ministry of Coal, has invited online applications from eligible candidates with Graduation / Diploma in mentioned below courses for Apprentices.
NLC India Limited Recruitment: Overview
|Organization||NLC India Limited|
|No. of Posts||626|
|Selection Process||Merit basis|
NLC India Limited Recruitment: Full Notification
|Start Date of submission of Online Applications||23/01/2023|
|Last Date of submission of Online Application||31/01/2023|
|Last Date to Submit Hard Copy||06/02/2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Recruitment 2023:
Graduate Apprentices: Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in a relevant discipline.
Pharmacy: Bachelor of Pharmacy(B.Pharm)
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: A Diploma in Engineering or technology (Full time) granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in a relevant discipline.
The age limit will be followed as per NLC Apprenticeship Rules.
NLC India Limited Recruitment: Vacancy Details
|Name of the Discipline||No of Posts|
|Computer Science and Engineering||52|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||10|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:
|Discipline||No of Posts|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering||82|
|Computer Science and Engineering||40|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||9|
NLC India Limited Recruitment: How To Apply?
- Visit the NLC website www.nlcindia.in.
- Click on the “CAREERS” tab available on Home Page.
- Select the Trainees & Apprentices Tab and then click on the “Apply Online” link against the advertisement.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Upload copies of the required documents.
- Submit the application. The online application must be submitted on or before 31 Jan 2023.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
- Attach all the necessary documents with the application form.
- Send the hard copy of the application to the mentioned address on or before 06 Feb 2023 by 5.00 pm.
Address: The General Manager, Learning and Development Centre, N.L.C India Limited, Neyveli – 607803.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
- Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
- Consolidated mark sheet / Semester-wise mark sheet.
- Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
- Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
- Format showing the method of arrival of a percentage of marks (can be downloaded).