DMRRR Civil Secretariat J&K Recruitment 2022 – Apply for operator posts, check details
Applications on prescribed format are invited for hiring of the eligible candidates for the following posts initially for a period of 01 year extendable upto 03 years for Centrally Sponsored Scheme for Emergency Response Support System mentioned against each as below.
Terms and Conditions :
1. Candidate should must have the requisite qualification and experience for the post applied.
2. Candidate for the above mentioned post(s) should not be more than 40 years as on the last date of submission of application.
3. Candidate should have a good moral character.
4. Candidate shalt have to fill separate form(s) for each post.
5. Last date of receipt of application form for each category of post is 20.01.2023 by or before 5:00 pm.
6. Terms of contractual appointment shall be for a period of 12 months which can be extended upto 36 months from the date of start or completion of the project whichever is earlier.
7. Self attested photocopies of the following documents must be attached with the application form :
I. Date of Birth Certificate (Matriculation Certificate)
II. Marks Certificate of all qualifying examinations.
III. Experience Certificate.
IV. Domicile Certificate.
Outline of the task to be carried out for the post of Operator
i. Answer a multi-fine phone system. providing information, referral of response as required to the public by applying extensive procedures and using sound judgment.
ii. Receive, prioritize, and handle multiple. simultaneous emergency and administrative phone calls for assistance, evaluates and prioritizes the calls received and takes necessary action
iii. Identify, through appropriate and timely questioning of the caller, the nature of the problem summarize the critical information for public safety first responders in the CAD (computer aided dispatch) system using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation, and refer and classify calls according to the level of response required. iv. Any other task assigned by SOMA
Selection process :
1. The candidates will be selected on the basis performance in Interview and fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement
ii. The list of the selected candidates will be published on the website VAVN dmrrijk.gov.in and intimated by email. in.
iii The selected candidates will be engaged by SDMA purely on temporary and contractual basis, initially for a period of one year, and may be extended further, subject to satisfactory performance.
iv. Original certificates/marks sheet/documents another testImonlals will be verified during the interview.
v. Selection criteria is as under
Click here for Compete Notification