GMC Recruitment 2022 – Apply for Senior Resident/ Tutor/ Demonstrator/ Registrar posts in different disciplines
GMC Recruitment 2022 Notification : Govt. Medical College Rajouri has invited applications on the prescribed format from the eligible candidates/doctors who are domicile of UT of J&K for engagement as Senior Resident/ Tutor/ Demonstrator/ Registrar in different disciplines on an Academic Arrangement basis.
Interested candidates can download the respective application form from the Government Medical College Rajouri Website between 22-12-2022 to 01 -01-2023 or the same may be collected from the Administrative Section of Government Medical College, Rajouri. The application forms complete in all aspects should reach the office of the Principal upto 01-01-2023.
Name Of The post : Senior Resident/ Tutor/ Demonstrator/ Registrar
Total Post : 36
|Name of Discipline||No. of Vacancies|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||02|
|TB & Respiratory Diseases||01|
Start date for submission of applications 22-12-2022
Last Date of Application Submission 01 -01-2023
Educational Qualification :
Candidates interested in applying for the above-mentioned posts can check the essential educational qualification from below given official notification.
Non-refundable bank draft of 500/- from J&K Bank in favour of Principal, Govt. Medical College, Rajouri
How To Apply?
The application forms accompanied with a non-refundable bank draft of 500/- from J&K Bank in favour of Principal, Govt. Medical College, Rajouri should reach the office of the Principal by 01-01-2023.
Candidates can download the respective application form from Government Medical College Rajouri Website http://www.gmcrajouri.in/ between 22-12-2022 to 01 -01-2023 or the same may be collected from the Administrative Section of Government Medical College, Rajouri.
Applications should be accompanied with the following Documents :
- MBBS/ Diploma/MD/MS/DNB/Mch/DM all terms marks sheets and qualification of the respective speciality.
- Attempt certificate of 1st, 2nd, Pre-final and Final MBBS issued by concerned Universities.
- MBBS degree and MCl/NMC or State Medical Council registration certificate.
- Internship completion certificate.
- Distinction/National scholarship/Honours/Medals/Academic Merit Certificate if any.
- House-job (Jr.) certificate issued by the concerned Principal or Equivalent authority.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Permanent Resident Certificate/ Domicile Certificate.
- FMGE certificate in case of MBBS degree from outside the country.
- Physical active field service certificate after PG/Rural service prior to PG certificate issued by the Director, Health Services, Jammu/Kashmir in respect of in-service doctors.
- Professional publications in a standard medical Journal, if any.
Application Form : Click here
Official Notification : Click here
Official website : https://www.gmcrajouri.in