J&K Helpers/AAYA Recruitment 2023, 8th Pass eligible, know selection process
Helpers/AAYA Recruitment 2023: In pursuance to the Approval accorded by the Administrative Department, School Education, J&K vide communication No. Edu-PSOCSS/75/2021-01-SED (97253) dated: 04.01.2023, following guidelines are issued for the engagement/hiring of Helpers/AAYAs, under Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE), in various Schools of the Union Territory of the Jammu and Kashmir:
Minimum Qualification of a Helper/AAYA: 8th Class Passed, In case there is no eligible candidate available in Village/Ward, the candidate with lesser qualification shall be considered.
Preference shall be given to candidates from BPL Category in the below mentioned Order of Priority:
- Any candidate among the poorest of the poor in the village/Ward.
- The selection of Helper/AAYA shall be restricted to Village/Ward in respect of Rural/Urban area, where Approved School is located.
- The selection of the Helper /AAYA shall be made by officer mentioned against the category of School, as per detail given below:
Eligibility Criteria of Helpers/AAYA
- Only female candidates may be deployed.
- The helper deployed must be a domicile of the Village in case of Rural Area and Ward in case of Urban area, where approved School is located.
- Candidate must be belonging to BPL (Below Poverty Line)
- The candidate must be physically/mentally fit to carry-out her Job.
Honorarium: Rs. 5000 (Five Thousand only) Per Month, which may vary as per the approval in the subsequent year in PAB of Samagra Shiksha.